Impossible to use Pre-built websites

Hello, 
I have bought mi theme this week, 
I've done every update possible, 
My dashboard is "on green", but... 

It's impossible for me to us Pre-built websites, 
When it's a very simple theme (without plugins), I Have this message : "The link you followed has expired." 
When it's a theme with plugin, after a long time, I Have this message : "404 Not Found nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)"

It's a very important problem for me because I've bought this theme to use this function. 
Thank you very much for your help. 

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • OK. I've send my access ;) Thank you 
  • We tried importing a slider from a pre-built website. We cannot really try installign a pre-built website because you have content on the website and we do not want to remove it.

• Hi I purchase the Betheme as I understood that i can use multiple templates as described in Themeforest,I even pais for 12 month support,  I started to do a website for my sister and everying is OK,  but I tried to install a second theme for myself and it says I need to register , so I can't Use another theme? please explain, 
  • Hi,
    you can use the theme license for one end product. This applies to all envato wordpress themes, not just BeTheme.
    So you can choose from any of the pre-built websites but you cannot use one license key for more than 1 website. You can check the themeforest license here

There is only one exception, and that is the subdomain/subfolder installation.
    If you register the theme on a main domain, you can also register it on an unlimited number of subdomains/subfolders or on your localhost.
    thanks
  • Hi,
    you can use the theme license for one end product. This applies to all envato wordpress themes, not just BeTheme.
    So you can choose from any of the pre-built websites but you cannot use one license key for more than 1 website. You can check the themeforest license here

There is only one exception, and that is the subdomain/subfolder installation.
    If you register the theme on a main domain, you can also register it on an unlimited number of subdomains/subfolders or on your localhost.
    thanks