Menu glitch

Hi, I am unable to get my menu to show words in a strip across the top. It will only show the three lines. I have it set to what I want in the theme options but it won't actually change. Help?

Comments

• my site is promochiropractic.com
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • my site is promochiropractic.com

Update: out of nowhere I now have words in my header for my menu and not the 3 lines, but they are not in the format that I have chosen in my BeTheme and no matter what option I choose the style won't change. I have tried emptying my cache multiple times in my website and my internet both with no luck.
  • another update: it is back to being the 3 lines. I literally did nothing but the words somehow disappeared. What is going on>!?
  • Please make sure that you have set up the menu correctly in appaerance>menus.
    If you did not create a menu manually then the options will not apply.

Then go to theme options>menu and change the options for the menu style.

The 3lines ( mobile menu icon) was there probably because your screen was too small.
    You can set the mobile breakpoint in theme options>responsive>header
    thanks
  • I have tried changing the option in menu but it won't apply my selection. It used to, but all of a sudden it stopped.
    file:///Users/cschroeder41/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202018-06-03%20at%209.25.38%20AM.png

file:///Users/cschroeder41/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202018-06-03%20at%209.25.38%20AM.png

Those are the screen shots showing that something is not right. Please advise.
  • Please use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co to send us screenshots.
    cheers