Import Google Fonts

Hi, in case of the GDPR I try to load the Fonts from my Server. I uploaded the Fonts to /fonts and copy the code in the Child Theme CSS:

Comments

• Hi,
    Please change all the fonts in theme options > fonts > family to system fonts.
    The font could be loadad from revolution slider or layer sliders, so you should check the plugins as well.
    I'm sending you to this thread which propably will help you.

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

I don´t want to upload the Fonts with the Panel. I upload the Fonts to my Server and I want to place it with the Code in the CSS. But this don't work.

Did betheme work on an solution for this Problem? This is my 6th Site with this Theme and I love it. But in case of this Problem I have to work with another Themes.

Kind Regards
  • Hello,
    Sorry for misunderstanding.
    If you'll upload your fonts into media folder, after it, everything should work.
    Also, please send here your CSS, this could be a problem with your code.

Thanks.
  • Hi, 

I can't place the Code here. I get an error. You find the code im my Screenshot in my first post.

Kind Regards
  • Do not use a wordpress code editor.
    Try to use child theme of BeTheme and insert your CSS code in style.css or if you don't want to use a child theme, simply paste it in Theme Options > Custom CSS.
    Thanks.
  • Ok, I copy the Code to Theme Options > Custom CSS and change the Font to Arial. But this didn't work. The Font now is Arial. I tested the Link to the Fonts on my Server: it is correct. Where is the Problem?
  • edited June 2018
    Sorry but we do not know what modifications you have made to your child theme. We do not support theme customization and custom code so our help will be limited. In the link we provided about installing custom fonts you can clearly see that there is information about how to use the custom fonts you upload into theme options>fonts>custom.

Upload and use the custom font

Go to theme options > fonts > custom and upload the font, also give it your name so it will be easy to find it from the list when you manage the fonts in theme options > fonts > family.

There is no need to use custom css to add fonts, just select the custom font name in theme options>fonts>family.
    thanks
  • Yes, there is a need to use custom fonts in the css. Cause in this section theme options > fonts > custom I can only upload two fonts/characters. No more. Why?
  • Yes, there you can upload only two fonts.
    If you want to upload more, you must use Custom CSS code.
    More about it HERE

Thanks