Image / Text Box with Border

edited June 2018 in BeBuilder
Hello,

I need a image / text box with a border. But the border should only be around the text. I tried to make this with muffin builder, but I can´t find a way to do that...

Here is the picture, how it sould be:

Bildschirmfoto_2018_06_07_um_10_22_39

Maybe someone can help me?

Best regards,
Hannes

Comments

• Hey,
    please send us a link to your website and point us to that element. We will see what you have done so far.
    thanks
  • edited June 2018
    Hello,

here is the Link:

Element is with heading "Unsere Kurse"

Best regards
  • Please, do it similiar to my steps:
    1. Make a new section, then add wrap, put a Image and Collumn item into this wrap.

2. Edit a section: http://prntscr.com/jtlk5n
    and scroll to bottom of settings and check the Columns | remove vertical margin

3. Edit a collumn.
    Add your text, after it put a [divider height="20"] and put a shortcode button.

At the end of collumn, you'll find a Custom | Styles http://prntscr.com/jtllth
    Paste there this code:
    border: 1px solid black; border-top:0;
    After these tips, you should be able to edit more things.
    Feel free to ask.
    Thanks.
  • Hello,

thank you a lot for this help! If worked fine! 

Now there is just one little problem. I have a button on yellow and one button on white. I styled them fine, but when I want to style the hover, there is no different styling available although I use an extra class.

The white outline button on yellow background with "Erfahre mehr" should hover with white background and yellow font.

The yellow outline button on grey background with "Zu den Kursen" should hover with yellow background and white font.

Should I add something to the button shortcode?

Best regards

• I cannot do for you a Custom CSS code for one button, becouse all of them have same class.
    They must have something what will be special for them.
    I'm sending you HERE, it will surely help you.
    Cheers.
  • I understand, and I headed this page.

But when I have two buttons with different colors, I can set the colors in the shortcode. But where I can set a different color for the hover? When I set this with css, they are all the same because they have all same classes.

Can I add a ID oder Class to the buttonshortcode?

Best regards
  • You can add a class for each other button using a "class" attribute of shortcode

Add for each button other class, then I'll be able to help you.
    Thanks.