current menu item in one page

edited June 2018 in Theme support
I built a new wp menu and used custom links w/ href values containing #id of each of the muffin builder sections for that page.
I've used revolution slider in first section (Assign #Home ) and #About in second section. 

Menu - 1. Home 2. About

The scrolling works fine however the problem is that my second section #About is retains active when back up to the previous section #Home (revolution slider section) .

I've tried to assign #Header but its not working.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    Thanks
  • edited June 2018

• Home must be a custom link too.
    You can't do a redirect in menu at one page site.
    Create a custom link and pass the #Header_wrapper ID into the URL field.

Cheers.
  • thanks! great support 

can we do similar for contact menu ?

I have passed the #Footer ID into URL field it work fine but link not activate.

thanks!
  • In menu, you have named it  "#Footer", but at contact it is named as "#Register",
    Change it to this same name and it will work.
    Thanks.
  • Hi
    In menu, I have named it  "#Footer", but Contact not a section its represented by footer so i can't pass id in the footer. i have passed #Register on register section.
    thanks!

• Then, I don't see any Contact section.
    Is that Contact section a footer?

1. Footer is too small, script doesn't know which section you are looking at.
    2. Data-id is not working with footer tag, it's only working with sections.
    You can recreate the footer using the muffin builder.
    If you want to have widgets as like in footer, use Sidebar Widget item.

Thanks.