Woocommerce product number of column

Hi,

I noticed the maximum number of column i can use when using woocommerce shortcode is 4. If i use more than that it automatically uses 3 and i will like to use more than that. I will like to use 6 or 7. 

Comments

• Hi,
    We cannot offer more than 4 collumns.
    All info about shortcodes in WooCommerce HERE
    Thanks
  • ok.

But I checked woocommerce page and they gave a filter that's meant to fix the problem. Pls find the filter below;

/**
     * Change number or products per row to 5
     */
    add_filter('loop_shop_columns', 'loop_columns');
    if (!function_exists('loop_columns')) {
    function loop_columns() {
    return 5; // 5 products per row
    }
    }

I'm just to change the return function to the number of column i want. I tried it with woocommerce's storefront template and it worked perfectly but it doesn't work with your theme. Does it mean your theme doesn't support the code?

I really need to increase the number of column as the 4 column appears to big.

Thanks
  • Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks