HELP: My Left and Right top Menu Headers disappeared.

edited July 2018 in Theme support
The header menu items on my website disappeared. I did not change anything in the Appearances -> Menu level and yet, this morning when I came onto my site, all of the menus items in the header are gone. My BeTheme (Cafe2) has the headers to the left and right of the page image (in the middle). Both sets of headers (to the left and to the right) are gone. The Appearances -> Menu still has them listed and assigned to the correct locations. I tried to see if the text was just white, but everything only goes to the homepage. All of the pages are there. Just the navigation is gone. Please help. Thank you. 

UPDATE: NEVERMIND -- The menu items disappear when you reduce the width of the page. Not a great design. 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks