Changes on page go straight to live

When i make changes to the page with muffin builder they go straight to live? I dont even press wordpress "update" button this to happen. Same happens with the block. If i decide not to save my changes and press "x" instead, the changes will still be saved...

Comments

• Hi,
    Are you sure that you're not pressing enter?
    Make sure to disable all plugins and check again.
    It is not possible to save content itselfs.
    Thanks.
  • edited June 2018
    Im not pressing enter. This is super annoying. Fox example, if i decide to edit "column"-block and write "asdasd" in to the wysiwyg editor and press "x" instead of "save" The edits are saved. If i then click "preview" (which i need to press twice to see edits) i can see my edits...  I also noticed that after i have pressed "preview" the all edits go live without pressing "publish". I have send you my credentials via private mail.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I have sent them. I'm waiting for your response.
  • edited June 2018
    Since you mentioned the "preview" option we checked it also on our BeTheme installation and it looks like this option saves the content from the MuffinBuilder.
    This is a wordpress function which works with the wordpress editor and not with the MuffinBuilder.
    thanks
  • I did not understand. How am i supposed to preview my editings then? I also want to know, when editing blocks, if i press "x" instead of save editings, it saves the editings? So it does not matter if i press "x" or "save changes"...

Thanks
  • You should do it step by step.
    When you insert something and you're not sure what does it look like, just save it and look at your page.

Thanks.
  • Isn't it a bit weird that the customers on the web page are seeing information what is being previewed? :S
  • There is no other option.
    All you can do is set a password to your page for construction time.
    Thanks.