Related Posts and Featured Images

Hi, 

i am using the Be theme.  I have the Press pre-built website.  When I create the page, it has this related posts box at the bottom.  However, on my website, it displays it TWICE.  Please help me remove duplicated related posts that displays at the bottom of the page.

Secondly, how do I remove featured images from displaying at the top of the page?  

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited June 2018
    Here is the link to the website:

https/span>

That page will provide all of the things I am trying to show you. 

Thank you in advance for the help!!
  • I figured out how to remove duplicate related post. It was because of Jetpack.  I went to traffic and removed it. Now I am trying to see if I can remove the featured picture at the top of each post. 
  • Hi,
    There is no option like this.
    Even when you will try to disable it with Custom CSS, it will make your featured image (thumbnail on blog)
    disappear.

Cheers.

• Got it. Anyway for me to display post photos on blog (related posts section, new post widgets) without using featured image feature? In essence, I want to remove my featured in age but still make sure that main image appears on recent posts and related post widgets. Because I have made used numerous other themes before and don't remember having this issue
  • Remove the featured image for a post*
  • You must have your featured image, because, it'll be blank space in image on blog page, recent posts etc. - everywhere where Wordpress use featured image of post.
    Thanks.
  • edited June 2018
    Please look at this page. Click load more at the bottom. I have featured images but it is still blank. Can you help me with this?
  • Please disable all the plugins and check if this work.
    Thanks.