Use --more or how to display a read more on woocomemrce category

Hi we are trying to add more text to our categories and make it display has a read more so it is small and you are not forced to read it, we have been told to edit category.tpl on our theme but i cant find it.
Thx.

Comments

• Hi,
    I'm not sure I understand.
    If you want to modify plugin, to make your describe longer,
    We are not able to help you, we do not provide such a options.

Thanks.

• no, there is no plugin i read i had to modify category.tpl from the theme, but i cant find it. i want to use something like <--!more> or if it gets to XX characters for it to display automaticly.
  • That's how WooCommerce plugin works from beginning - if there is no any option you have to use custom code or use plugin which will allow you to do it.
    We cannot recommend you any plugin because of our policy states. We do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support.
    Thanks
  • ok seems i'm not explaining well, i want to use <--!more--> on woocommerce categories description and i have been told it is something to do with category.tpl on theme.
  • We do not use the default wordpress read more tags. It will not work in the wordpress editor as well as in woocommerce.
    Thanks.