Question regering muffins menu

Hey, 

Lovely theme!

I got a Quick question. I have a muffin menu in the sidebar and would like to Remove the borders and background color of each menu alternative. I just want it White and with a colored Line underneath when i hovet over. How would i do this?

André

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited June 2018
    Hi!

Here is a link to the site: http://www.servion3.se/bolag/

In the content of the page, I want the sidebar widget menu (to the left of the content) to have a line unstead of a full "solid" color in the sidebar. Is there a CSS code for this I can use?

Also another problem that I noticed. If you hover at the upper main menu (top bar menu next to the main logo), the 2nd submenu levels overlap each other, and at the right they are not visable at all if you hover at "Om Fasticon" then the sublevels dissapear out of sight to the far right. Is there a way I can fix this as well?
  • Do you mean that you want a line below the active menu item or do you want a border around the whole item?

When I removed your custom css that was inserted into theme options>custom css&js>css the menu worked fine, there was no overlapping.

thanks