Image Overlay Effect: Am I missing something?

Hi guys,

Here's my settings:
Muffin>Global>General>Image Frame>Style>Overlay

All my products on the archive are with the Overlay effect. Is it supposed to have a Zoom effect? If yes, how can I disable the Zoom only? I wanna have the icons(add to cart/product link) display on hover but I don't want my product image to have a zoom effect.

On Betheme demo here, I'm looking for the effect of the second pic.

http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/theme/shortcodes/typography/#image

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please do it in Muffin Builder as item.
    After you create and add image, please add a Zoomed image, same as normal image.

And as you said, please set Muffin>Global>General>Image Frame>Style>Overlay

You'll get your effect.
    Thanks.
  • Hi Pablo! Thanks for your fast reply!

I don't think this is working for a Woocommerce product image.

There's no options to do so within the product page.

• This is the only way I've found so far!

.woocommerce .image_frame .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { transform: scaleY(1) !important; }
  • edited June 2018
    Unfortunately not, it's a plugin, not our theme.
    We cannot support changes like this, you have to do it yourself.
    Thanks.
  • Hi Pablo!

I understand it's a plugin but it's customized by Betheme.

content-product.php
  • What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • No problem Pablo! Don't get mad! ;)

Was just at first wishing to know if it was normal that the product image overlay have a zooming effect while on the betheme demo, the image overlay doesn't have the zooming effect.

Seems anyways this line of css works.
    .woocommerce .image_frame .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { transform: scaleY(1) !important; }

(Btw, this css property been given by Muffin support)

Thanks