Contact Form / Revolution Slider

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a contact page, but am having trouble toggling that with the slider revolution settings.
So far, in the image attached, I have simply shifted the entire wrap with the contact form up to go over the chosen slider. (See image link) 

If this is the best way to solve the problem, I'm fine with that, but I'm struggling with having the slider go full screen. (See image link) 

Otherwise, can you please advise as to how else I can achieve what I want. I'm fine with removing the slider revolution on the contact page only, but unsure of how to do it. 

Image Links:

Thanks,
Maryann

Comments

• Hi,
    I do not understand the issue.
    Is Revolution Slider making this form 'unclickable' or what?

Please send me a link to your website.
    Thanks
  • Hi,

Our website is not yet live, so I don't think you'll be able to access this link: https://polixia.com/contact4/?preview=true

Let me know if you can. Otherwise, that's why I sent the screenshots.

The issue is that I want 1 of 2 things to happen:

1) Remove the slider revolution from ONLY the contact page

or 

2) A different solution using the slider revolution that ensures I can offset my content (contact form 7 and an image) where the background (from slider revolution) takes full height of the screen.

Thanks
  • 1) That require basic CSS with display:none for div with RSlider

2) It require more advanced CSS(only if this is possible) which we need to take a look, but page is under construction mode.

Thanks
  • Can this be entered in as custom CSS or is this adjusting the CSS of the entire theme?
  • Both are same. Please disable the maintenance mode so we can see it
    thanks
  • Maintenance mode has been disabled. Please let me know if you're able to access it.

In addition, can you please tell me what the exact CSS should be (copy and paste-able), as well as the exact location where I should put it? Screenshots would be super helpful

Thanks!
  • I see it's working fine, I sended a message.
    There is no any toggling effect.
    Cheers