Unable to change Creative Menu

Hi

Selected the Creative Style header. I'm unable to change the background colour and if placing in an image, it only appears on the top half part. 
  1. How to select custom colour for thin creative menu bar on the left?
  2. When clicking on hamburger to expand, how to change the expanded background colour?
  3. How to change the hamburger colour?
Hope this makes sense

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    All settings of menu color are in Theme Options > Colors > Menu
    It will help you in 1) and 3)

I'm not 100% sure with 2) and 3) but please send me a link to your website to provide you
    Custom CSS if this won't work.
    Cheers.
  • Hi,

Even if I change the colours etc, the creative style header still has the default image, even though I removed it. Had to change to the Transparent menu. Anyways

farmers.blinkpr.co.nz
    1.  How can I remove your Be Theme logo? We do not want any logos on the site
    2. Where are the adjustments for decreasing the padding for the menu?
    3. How to change vertical lines in menu. It's too long.
    4. Where change padding for menu, to move more to the left, seeing as we don't intend in adding any logos.
    Cheers

• Hello,
    1. We do not see any logo on your website currently.
    2. The padding for the menu is regulated by the padding on the logo, so basically change it in theme options>global>logo - padding
    3. The lines can be only removed in theme options>menu&action bar>menu
    4. You have to remove the left margin from the logo. You can do that in theme options>global>logo
    thanks
  • Thanks.

Still having issues with your logo showing up on the menu bar. On chrome when you scroll a bit down, the logo pops up, but on Safari, there are missing image icons.

How can I decrease the menu bar's hight? It's way too big on a page, but looks fine when scrolling down.

Thanks
  • Forgot to mention. When in mobile view, there is a white strip at the top.
    Hamburger/menu also disappears in mobile view.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    This white strip is your menu, without it, your menu could be invisible with this background image composition.

You can increase and decrease menu bar height in Theme Options > Global > Logo here:
    Cheers
  • Thanks

1. The issue is that your logo still shows up, both on desktop and mobile. We don't want to use any logos for the menu bar. 
    2. How to increase the hamburger menu size, and move it to centre of top white bar for mobile devices.
    3. On desktops, the top menu bar sometimes overlaps a page's headings. When increasing the padding to fix this, there is a massive space on mobile views. How can I fix this.
    Thank you!

• Hi,
    1,2)
    @media (max-width:767px){
    .icon-menu-fine, #Top_bar{
    height:70px !important;
    font-size:30px !important;
    text-align:center !important;
    }

#menu-main-menu{
    padding-top:20px;
    }