searching by order # in dashboard doesn't work for random order #s

I've been wrestling with this issue for a while now and didn't think to activate another theme to see if Be theme was causing this. The issue: every now and then I can't search an order by order #. Instead I need to use a last name (for instance) - then the order shows up in woocommerce > orders. I thought this had to be a plugin conflict but I deactivated every plugin except woocommerce and was still having the same issue. Only after activating another theme (twenty seventeen) was I able to search by this order #. Has anyone experienced this issue? Any fixes?

Comments

• HI,
    do you mean the search option in the backend? Dashboard>products?
    Please attach some screenshots for better understanding.
    thanks
  • Thanks Bryan - I'm referring to Dashboard > woocommerce > orders. I'm attaching 2 screen shots. In both I'm searching the same order#. The screenshot with the order listed is the staging server. The order did not turn up on the staging server until I deactivated betheme. First, I activated my betheme parent theme - no luck, then I activated twenty seventeen and the search for the order # was successful. I made the theme switch after I'd already deactivated all plugins and the order # search still rendered no results. The other attachment is from the production site which is running the latest version of be theme. Both staging and production are running the latest version of betheme. imageimage

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I sent two links -please ignore the first one. This is the correct dashboard: https://maxmarine.staging.wpengine.com/wp-admin/. After you login, search for order #70964. The order will show up in the order list. Then, activate Betheme and search for the same order number. It won't show up.