Revolution Slider not activated

Hey there. Why are Revolution Slider and LayerSlider not activated? I thought it is included in BeTheme?

Comments

• edited July 2018
    have the same problem, we are supposed to be buying the theme and the revolution slider is included and active. but it appears to me like you, someone to support us please to activate the plugin
  • edited July 2018
    Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
    Thanks!
  • Thank you for that fast reply. 
    But If I want to import a Slider from the SliderRevolution templates it asks me if i want to import it from local or online from theme punch servers. Online doesnt work because it says that i have to activate the plugin and for importing it local i need that zip file, which I dont have. That doesnt even work with the templates which are marked as "free".

I'd really like to use those sliders from the templates.
  • We do not have any keys for the plugins, so we cannot do anything with it.
    If you want to use sliders from SliderRevolution, it's necessary to buy a license from them.
    Cheers.
  • Oh alright thank you.