Add Search box to Search Page results in BeTheme

Hello, Im using the "Smart WooCommerce Search" plugin in the homepage and works great.

We need to add it to the page that get the results of that search, if the user want to continue search for other products. 
We have the option tu use a shortcode [smart_search id="1"] or the other alternative is to use these code directly on the page: <?php echo do_shortcode('[smart_search id="1"]'); ?>

The idea is to have this search working exactly as it does in the home page: www.phi-digital.com

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Claudio

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks
  • Hello Pablo,

Let me tell you that until today we have already bought 14 licenses of your theme and surely this week we are buying one more. We are happy and we ask very little, so I would appreciate if you could help us with this case. Beyond a question of a third party plugins, what I ask you if you are so kind to tell me, is where to place the code.

The other plugin works correctly with BeTheme, the only thing I need that you to please tell me is where to place the code so that search box appears on the search page as it currently appears on the Home page of www.phi-digital.com

Thank you very much,

Claudio
  • The problem is if you want to include the PHP file somewhere in the code, you have to edit the files of WCommerce.
    But, if you can add a shortcode and it's working fine, you can add it to somewhere in WooCommerce sidebar, which can be found Appearance > Widgets > Plugin | WooCommerce

Otherwise you have to edit the plugin files.
    Cheers.
  • Hello,

Thanks for your answer. However, what we need is to add the "Smart WooCommerce Search" plugin shortcode or code in the page that get the results of searchs from homepage, because is very comun that the user want to continue search for other products. 
    Like I told you, we have the option tu use a shortcode [smart_search id="1"] or the other alternative is to use these code directly on the page: <?php echo do_shortcode('[smart_search id="1"]'); ?>

The idea is to have this search working exactly as it does in the home page: www.phi-digital.com

Thanks again.
  • The problem is, that...
    This require an Theme Modification, which we do not support.
    Search page is not possible to edit through BeTheme Options.
    You have to do it yourself or find somebody who'll be able to do it.
    Edit the search.php in BeTheme main folde, that's the file you are looking for.

Don't forget about installing Child Theme.
    Cheers.