Web Design Demo Slider

The download I made from the server after purchase does not include the demo slider for the web design demo. I really like that design and would like to implement that. Pls show me where i can get it, Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

we already downloaded recent package and of course slider for this demo is included. It's under revolution-slider-demo/demos/webdesign.zip
  • I am unable to import the slider from revolution slider page. It waits for a while and try to open admin-ajax.ph and stops. I have to return to dashboard and nothing works. How can I fix this?

• If you are not able to import slider it means you got limits on server side. You should contact with host admin then and ask about it.
  • Hi, I have same problem. There is no webdesign.zip after download the package
  • Hi,
    From the version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.
    Here is a screenshot for better understanding:
    http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please make sure that revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.

thanks