Code from Infusionsoft works funny with Be|theme

Hello

I am using HTML code in my Wordpress site with Be|theme, which I received from a third party (Infusionsoft).

It is standard HTML code with CSS formatting in it, and it should be displayed the way that is defined by the CSS.

In this page you see how the thing should look like; it is a page with vanilla-plain HTML, and the code from Infusionsoft:

Here you see the same code, inserted in a Wordpress page with Be|theme:

If I understand correctly, what's happening is that Be|theme is overriding the CSS in the code with its own CSS.

Is there a way to stop Be|theme from meddling with my CSS and have the two pages display exactly the same?

Thanks and kind regards,
Stefano

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

But, you can change the color of the form in Theme Options > Colors > Forms
    thanks
  • PS things I tried, but did not work:
    • moving the CSS into the «Custom CSS» area in the «Layout» section of the Page Builder - nothing changed
    • moving also the HTML code in the Page Builder, in a "Column" item - nothing changed
    I understand that your support does not include third party software; but here the support I need is very basic, i.e. "how do I switch the Be|theme CSS off, and use my own".
  • You cannot just "switch the BeTheme CSS off" because whole theme will be broken.
    It is not possible.
    Cheers.