video in post page with intro header

edited August 2018 in Blog
Hi, I have my post page with an Header Image and under that a part with muffin builder.
Now I want to use a video at place to Header Image, but be using Video | HTML5 or Video | ID it doens't work.
Also I prefer use a slider video from my slider revolution list, but if I choose one from my list that does not work either.
How can I do??
thanks in advance,
Elisa.

Comments

• Hi,
    Make sure that you changed the format of featured image/video.

Thanks.
  • Ok, I do that but unfortunately doesn't works anyway
  • edited August 2018
    Tell me, what do you want to insert.
    A Video of HTML, YT or Slider?
    If you want to insert video, be sure that you inserted only ID of video, not whole link.
    Slider can be inserted, only if you don't have a Load More button enabled.
    Thanks.
  • I'd like to use an html video or a slider revolution video (it's in my list of slide) at place to header image. Like you suggest, i changed the format of featured image/video but at place to the video that I charged in Video | HTML5, there is a white space.
  • 1) Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

2) Disable all of the plugins
    3) If you insert a revolution slider with video, change the format of featured image to standard, horizontal image - it will work.
    If video from youtube or html5, you have to use a video format.

Thanks