sticky post does not work - be theme/ livestyle

Hi,
I used the sticky post option with wordpress editor and it worked well. Then I installed betheme (prebuild "livestyle") and it does not work any more. I am sorry - I did not really understand the explenation that already exists ("it works for pages not for blog items") (?)
(I created several blog pages by using categories for the menue)

thank you very much!
Greetings from Austria,
Renate

Comments

• Hi,
    Did you make a Database Reset before the installing new prebuilt website?
    Thanks
  • No - I forgot!
    What to do now?
    I already customized a lot ...
    Is there a way to settle the problem without losing all the work I've done?
    Thank you very much
  • It's not that easy.
    You can install new BeTheme on subdomain and copy & paste the customized things to the new page.
    Then, when website on new subdomain will be done, use a duplicator (https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) to copy it to the old one domain.
    Thanks
  • Dear Pablo,

I'm sorry to bother you once again. I did a complete Database Reset and installed betheme & betheme child once again. Then I chose prebuild Website "Snap", (because with "livestyle" it still did not work.) But the sticky post does not work either!

Please help me.
    If it doesn't work - is there a way to work around?
    Is it possible to create a page e.g. which is half static and below dynamic with posts?
    I need do create several blog pages (I did so by using categories in the menue) and on each of these pages I need a sticky post t(or something else) o explain what they are about.

Thank you so much - it is really important to me
    Renate
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Please also tell us which post you want to make sticky.Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks