Can't install the Pre-built Theme 'Garden3'

I tried to install the Garden 3 theme several times.
First time I installed it, it was just a white screen.
Second time I used the Database Reset and then installed it - still a white screen.
The third time I installed it there was this written:

Medien “home_garden3_pic5” already exists.
Medien “home_garden3_pic6” already exists.
Medien “home_garden3_pic7” already exists.
Medien “home_garden3_pic8” already exists.

How can I fix this problem? It's very urgent for a customer!

Thank you

Comments

• I tried to install another theme and it's still not working
  • edited August 2018
    Hi,
    Please uninstall and install again BeTheme from beginning.
    Maybe something happened while instaling Theme.
    Thanks.
  • I tried it and it still doesn't works.
    It's only a white screen, where there is written this notification:

What's new in Duplicate Post version 3.2.2:
    Simple compatibility with Gutenberg user interface: enable "Admin bar" under the Settings — "Slug" option unset by default on new installations
    Check out the documentation — Bitte prüfe die Einstellungen um sicherzustellen, dass es wie erwartet funktioniert.
    Im Dienste der WordPress-Community seit November 2007. Unterstütze mich bei der Entwicklung und dem Support des Plugins, indem du etwas spendest – und sei es auch nur eine kleine Summe.
  • So now I also reinstalled Wordpress from beginning and then BeTheme and it's still not working.
    So I guess there must be something wrong with the link I received on themeforest to download.
    Hope you can fix this for me. It's really urgent!
    Thank you!
  • It's now the third time that I buy the Theme for a client and i was always happy with it and it worked very well. So this is the first time it's not working. 
  • Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside, attach your license key and the wordpress login credentials, link to this topic and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email, please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    3. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    thank you! As I set up this wordpress site offline (i did this also for other clients with betheme and it worked) I wanted to do this again with 'MAMP'.
    So how can I send you a link if I work offline? Where can I create this?
    Thanks
  • I sent you a message via your contact
  • Hey,
    sorry but since your installation is offline we cannot help. You would need to upload the website online and then send us login details via the contact form.
    thanks
  • Hey,
    I'm sorry too, but my client already has a website that i can't take offline to design a new one.
    So I HAVE to create it offline with Mamp.
    And as I can't install any of the pre-built themes i expect some help with this!
    I installed now again the newest version of Mamp, Wordpress and then the Betheme.
    But the Pre built Theme is not working.
    So help me fix this problem!
  • If not, i would like to get my money back!
  • This is not a theme issue.
    There is some problem with MAMP, maybe it's wrong configured.
    Try to do it with XAMPP or online.

All requests concerning refund must be send thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    Notice!
    Please attach your license key in the message.

thanks
  • Okay, thanks a lot! I will try with Xampp.
    I installed it now on another Host and it works perfectly, like you said.

Thank you!!