mobile submenu auto open

Hello,
I have only 3 menu elements and so I'd like to show the submenu directly open when clicking on menu hamburger. Like an autoclick on + symbol.
How can I make this?

thank you

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but this would require custom JS and we do not support such changes or custom code.
    thanks
  • Hi, but you can consider this for theme improvements…
  • or tell me how I can find that info, this is „friendly customer support“ usually, thank you
  • Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio 

We doubt that we will insert this option into the theme. There are a lot of things we should add but we cannot do it. The theme would get too heavy.

thanks