Revolution slider folder is not in downloadable theme

Hello,
I'm trying to update revolution slider to the latest 5.4.8 version, since they fixed a bug where the video sliders did not load in Chrome.
I know that I have to upload it to my current site via FTP, but where do I get the new revslider.zip from? In this tutorial that you provided in another discussion ( https://www.themepunch.com/faq/update-plugin-packaged-theme/ ) it says you have to send it to me? I tried to download the theme from themeforest again, but inside there is no folder containing any of the plugins at all. In betheme > functions > plugins folder there is only one visual-composer.php file.

Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Hi,
    Plugins will be able to download, when you active your BeTheme on website.
    We do not provide a plugins in package anymore, just a RevSlider demo's.
    Please update the Revolution Slider plugin through BeTheme.
    Thanks
  • What do you mean update the Revolution Slider plugin through BeTheme.
    Maybe give me some instructions, I'm a bit confused?
    Do you mean that I paid for BeTheme and now I have to pay for this plugin that was previously bundled so that I can update it??
  • You don't have to pay for any plugin (?!)
    which is included.

To update the plugin, go to BeTheme > Install Plugins

The arrows are pointing on nothing, but there(or near) will be
    a text which allows you to click, to update the plugin (if your plugin is out to date)

Thanks.
  • Oh well, this is what I see ( screen )... there is no update button but it still says that there is a newer version. My BeTheme is updated to last version but the slider revolution is outdated, and so my site is now broken... 
  • Click here:

It will redirect you for updater of all of the plugins.
    Disable all of the plugins before that.

Also, send me a link to your website.
    Thanks.