Unable to change logo on Tablet View

Hi there,

Im using your DJ Be Theme and I'm trying to configure the logo for smartphone, tablet and desktop views.

I've been able to sort the desktop and smartphone however I cant find a section for the tablet logo.

Also when I turn my smartphone to landscape the logo is overlapping slider and I'm not too sure how to fix. I've added some custom code to centre things in portrait view but can seem to do the same for landscape view without affecting the portrait view.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

www.vmandnewye.com

Comments

• Hi,
    It cannot be done through Muffin Options.
    Logo should disappear or make the menu larger.

I can make both through custom css, but tell me, you prefer larger menu
    or just make logo disappear?

Thanks.
  • Hi there,

Sorry I did not get an email to say you had responded.

Yes I would like the current smartphone (Portrait) view to be the same for 1) smartphone landscape view, 2) Tablet portrait view and 3) Tablet landscape view.

Thank you so much,

Would you need login details?
  • edited August 2018
    Can it be like this?
    @media (max-width:1240px){
    #Top_bar{
    height:90px;
    }

a.responsive-menu-toggle{
    margin-top:15px !important;
    }

}

@media (max-width:767px){
    margin-top:-5px !important;
    }

.logo{
    margin:0 auto !important;
    margin-top:0px !important;
    }

#Top_bar{
    height:80px !important;
    }
    }

@media (max-width:500px){
    .logo{
    margin:0 auto !important;
    margin-top:10px !important;
    }

margin-top:-10px !important;
    }

}
    Thanks
  • this code has removed the logo from smartphone and tablet
  • I updated the code above.
    Thanks.
  • Hi,

the code is fine in smartphone landscape but like i tried myself before messaging you, on the smartphone portrait view the logo is now not aligned with menu button

On tablet I would like the same horizontal logo (but i dont know where to add it in theme options?) but I'd prefer if it looks like smartphone structure ie middle centred on landscape view and to the right near menu button on portrait view.

Hope this makes sense :)   
  • Hi,
    I can do only this:
    #Header #Top_bar #logo img{
    margin-left:-100px !important;
    }

This logo will be behaviour like this becouse it's very fit.
    Thanks.
  • Hi,

That has made the smartphone views look better but the tablet view is still not right. How do I change the logo for the tablet view? I can see where to do this in the theme options as I need to add the horizonal logo and make the menu background thicker like smartphone view?
  • is there no way to adjust the landscape view on smartphone so its centred?
  • I updated the large code above, use it and everything should be ok now.
    That's all I can do.
    Thanks
  • Hi there,

You keep saying thats all you can do but havent answered my question re the tablet logo and where to add the horizontal logo? I think this should be looked at as an update to the theme because this is an essential part to a design especially is you want more people to use the theme. the BE THEME called VPN has the logo on all devises perfectly configured as Ive used it before so why not the DJ theme if made by same developers? 
  • This is because some pre-built websites are older, and most of the current options did not exist back then.
    Please check the options in theme options>global>logo
    thanks
  • this was already selected
  • I don't know what you mean with "Horizontal Logo"
    We do not have such an option.
    All options related with Logo is in Theme Options > Global > Logo

Thanks.
  • Hi there,

In responsive section you only have an option for a logo for mobile and not for tablet. In the responsive section is where i have added the horizontal version of my clients logo but there is not option for tablet and I'm asking why because as a result its adding the default logo for the who site which doesn't look right in tablet view

Hope this is clearer
  • Unfortunately, we do not have this option indeed.
    But, if you would like to see it in next updates, please post it here:

Thanks.