Featured Image Zoom Feature

Hello, 

I am interested to learn where the controls are for the zoom feature on a featured image for a product. I do not see anything in BeTheme settings under "Shop" in the "Blog, Portfolio & Shop" section, nor do I see it in WooCommerce settings. Is it controlled anywhere that is accessible or does it need to be turned off VIA CSS or another method?  

Thank you.  

Comments

• Hi,
    the woocommerce plugins zoom is a complely different feature and you cannot change it.
    Other featured images hover effects can be changed in theme options>global>general - under image frame settings.
    thanks
  • edited August 2018
    I found another bit of info that others may find useful. 

If you wish to deactivate the new features globally, it’s pretty easy to do so by adding the following to your functions.php:

remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
    remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-lightbox' );
    remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' );

Only add the relevant line(s) for the feature(s) you wish to remove. This method will work just fine if you want to globally disable the Zoom, Lightbox or Slider features. But there’s no built-in way to show or hide the new features on a per product basis. 

Here is also a plugin that allows it to be managed on a per product basis. 

Just trying to add some value to this thread, it may be helpful to some, sorry if it is not allowed.