Top bar

Hey there,
I am having a marketing agency in Austria. First time I am using Be theme.
I am missing the settings for top-bar. This should be a horizontal bar over the menu, which can be colored and where are contact informations and social icons.
Can you please help me to find the settings.
Thanks

Comments

• "BeTheme Options" Theme Options>Menu & Action Bar>Action Bar

The "fields" boxes to fill in are a bit difficult to see but watch for your cursor to change to the type tool.

(I found it easily enough but couldn't figure out how to edit the fields lol)
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Thank you, Pablo.
    I am at the very, very beginning of the websiteproduction. I just wanted to explore the new theme. The problem with action bar, was the first thing I did not understand.
    www.webowls.at/intakt
    I wonder,if it´s possible to have the menu with transparent background and the action bar with color background. This is unfortunately no option within all headers to choose.
  • Next question: is it possible to align 3 blogposts not vertical, but horizontal.
    I would like to send you a mock-up, but I cannot find the way to upload something to the comment,
    Thanks for your help

• Hello,
    1. You can only choose the transparent header style in theme options>header&subheader>header or choose the transparency options in theme options>global>general.
    2. Simply choose a blog item, or create a main blog page and set the columns to 3. Please send links or upload screenshots via pasteboar.co or snag.gy
    thanks
  • Thank you for your help. I am back to work now after holidays.
    Maybe I did not explain myself in the right way.
    I wanted to have 3 blogposts (the last 3) horizontal aligned in one line on homepage.
    Is there any possibility that autmoatically there are published the last 3 Blogposts?
    Alexandra
  • So you have to insert three rows with "blog" item inserted in each row.
    Choose category which row(line) will display.

Thanks.