Mobile Menu Font/Font Size

DinDin
edited August 2018 in Menu / Mega menu
Hello

I notice there isn't many options for adjusting font types, sizes and colors for the menus.  Looking for some help on where i can make those adjustments.

Here is link to site i am building:  http://u55.d98.myftpupload.com/

Where can i adjust the following:

1. Mobile Menu Font type and Size
  2. Mobile Submenu Font type and Size.  (submenu font should match the main menu font)
  3. Mobile Menu & Submenu Capitalize
  4. Mobile Menu and Submenu font color
Also for desktop version:
  1. Submenu font type and size
  2. menu & submenu capitalize
  3. Menu and Submenu font color

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi,
    All this kind of settings for mobile can be done with Custom CSS only.
    For desktop situation is similar but 3) Can be found in Theme Options > Colors > Menu
    There are such options.
    Thanks.
  • You guys should enable back the option to have these options in the editors, I'm trying to change font colors of just one particular text block and not alter the whole site, but it isn't possible. 
  • DinDin
    edited August 2018
    Are you able to please provide some CSS to help me customize the above since it's not available in the theme?  It seems like nowadays, these types of customizations should be included in all themes.  Hoping you can help.

Thanks in advance.
  • You can do it with custom inline css, just add style="color:#000" to your paragraph or heading tag.

Like Pablo said earlier, we cannot have every option for changing the color, size and style of the fonts.
    The changes you require creates a lot of work, we only support simple css changes.
  • DinDin
    edited September 2018
    It's somewhere in the theme.....

I have used this theme before for another website.  Compare the two mobile menu's and you will see font sizes are different.  Where are they adjusted?  Both mobile menus are slide out menu.  I would like to make the font in the mobile menu larger at least as well as the mobile submenu.  They are tiny in the first website below and very hard to ready.  Can you at least help me enlarge the menu and submenu font in the mobile menu?  Seems like a reasonable ask.

• Sorry, but we do not have this option in BeTheme.
    You have to use Custom CSS with Media Queries

I'll help you now with increasing font-size of menu on mobile,
    We provide only the simplest CSS code support.

@media (max-width:767px){
    #Side_slide #menu ul li span{
    font-size:24px !important;
    }
    }
    Thanks