Changes in muffin builder not being saved

Hello,

I am building a website in BeTheme with the muffin builder. What happens is when I get to 7 sections in a page, the information of the 7th section does not save and if I include another section (8th), it gets automatically deleted. I have been looking around in the forums and the only thing I found that could possibly fix this would be changing the "php_value max_input_vars 1000" to a higher value. I tried this and changed the value to 7000 in php.ini file with no results.

Can you please help me find out what is going on?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email, please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    3. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • Hello,

I am still looking for a solution to this problem. I wrote to you several times about this subject, as you asked above, through the envato market (themeforest). Can you please help me? I cannot figure out why it is acting up, and not saving the data.

I await your answer.

Greetings,
  • Sorry but we never got the PHPinfo file. Please check your inbox or spam folder and see the answer from the contact form. You have to make sure that when you send anything regarding the forum, you need to paste the link to this disscussion, otherwise we will not know what is the problem.
    thanks
  • Hello,

I have sent you another message through the themeforest contact form with the information you requested. I await your answer.

Regards, 
  • Hey,
    We checked your phpinfo and all of the values are set to very high which should not be a problem but the issue is that the Theme dashboard system status shows something else which is strange. We see somethimes that the hosting companies limit the wordpress installations regardless what you see in the php info file.

I have created a new page and entered a lot of sections, it works fine. Could you tell us on which page these problems occur?

thanks
  • Sorry for the delay answering back. I did not receive any notification email.
    The page where we have the problem is "DISCOGRAFíA". If you duplicate the last section and save you should encounter the error. I'll keep an eye on the topic so I dont miss your answer again.

Thank you,
  • You would have to send the login information and the links again. Please do that because it was a long time ago and we do not have those access information.
    thanks