BeTheme Options | Header | Layout Style = Stack: Center

On the front page (home) I have a Logo with the size 400 x 251 px. This logo appears correctly before the menu. Then picture X follows.

- On the desktop everything looks perfect; exactly as my customer wants it.
- But on tablet and phone the logo isn't displayed. Instead of the logo a lot of empty lines are displayed and picture X is moved to the bottom of the display. With other words: first half of the display remains empty, followed by picture X.

1. How can I move up picture X on tablet and phone? (most important)
2. Is it possible, to show the big logo also on tablet and phone? (this is less important)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards
Guido Kunz

Comments

• Hi,
    It's displayed but it's logo, so it will be displayed in the header.
    If you want to have it like on a desktop, you have to insert this image into the content
    In muffin builder, please create a new section and edit it.
    http://prntscr.com/km1oly
    Hide it for devices you don't want to be showed and inserted into this section an image item with
    that logo.
    Thanks.
  • Thank you for your answer. But this is not what I want. 

I understand, that the big logo from the desktop is displayed on mobile as a small logo. This is ok for me. But I cannot accept the large empty section between header and picture X on mobile. 

How can I reduce this ugly space?

Thanks.

• Hey,
    what you need to do is go to theme options>responsive>header and select the minimalist option for the mobile. It will reduce this space.
    thanks
  • Thanks for your answer. But in BeTheme there is no minimalist option for the mobile.

In the meantime I found another solution.