How to change blog posts font size?

I have tried to change the content font size, but it changes all fonts on the website and breaks the layout.

How can I change the blog font only?

Comments

• We are sorry but we do not have any option to change blog font only. If you will send link to page where you would like to do this and will let us know which part you want to change, we will tell you how this can be done with custom css.
  • Which part? I already said, post content font size.

Why is it that specific? My website is mywebsecrets.com
  • Yes, which part? "Post content font size" is not enough information for us. Post content consists of Post Meta, Title and Excerpt and we sill don't know which part you mean.
  • I don't think it fits any of those categories, it definitely is not the Title that I want to change.

You see the normal content of a post? The one that has paragraphs and all? That's what I want to change, the one we input in the big text box while creating a new post on Wordpress.

But if you can get me a css for the excerpt as well that would be good to show on the homepage.
  • No, we don't see it. On page you gave us above, this is what we can see https://snag.gy/f28FQK.jpg

1. Is Post Meta
    2. Is Title
    3. Is Excerpt

So as you can see, we do not see any content with paragraphs, etc on mywebsecrets.com
  • edited June 2016
    But as you can imagine I mean the posts themselves, those are links to posts, you can click on any of them, I don't want to change the font size one just 1 particular post, I want to make a global change to all posts of course, why do you want to me link you to one particular post?

I already explained, in my last reply...

Or do I have to link you to every single post so you can look at it?

And by the way, I would also like to change the Excerpt font size, glad you brought that up.
  • Yes, you have to link to single post you mean if your question concerns single post page.

So to change font size of single post pages and excerpt, please use:
    .post-excerpt { font-size: 10px !important; }
    .single-post .the_content_wrapper { font-size: 10px !important; }
  • Thanks, that works perfectly.

Much appreciated.
  • Dear Support,

How do I increase the font size of the category description on a category/archive blog page.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
  • Hi,
    By Category Description you mean this "These post provide(...)" or just a titles of
    posts?

Thanks
  • Correct
    The text: "These post provide(...)"

• Unfortunately I have to use custom CSS, because it's in <p> tag and by changing it in Theme Options > Fonts will change all of <p> tags on your website.

So, paste it in Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .archive .the_content_wrapper p{
    font-size:24px !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Dear Pablo! This worked. Thanks a lot for all the help.