Menu not working, object not found

I have a problem with the menu: it always leads me to "Error 404 Object not found".
I deleted the menu, created a new one, cleared the cache. The problem is still the same.
In the "pages" section all pages are referring to the correct new menu.

Where else could I have a wrong link?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi. Ok, I deactivated the maintenace mode
    The link is: http://www.xn--rechtgegenlrm-lfb.de/
    or www.rechtgegenlärm.de

Apart from the problem with the wrong link that must be somewhere I have another problem with the menu: I installed the max mega menu plugin but it is not working yet. In the instructions they tell me to past some code - but I can't find the file they are talking about:

Add the following to your child themes functions.php file (note, the code will not work if it is applied to the parent theme, it must be applied to the child theme which is supplied by MuffinGroup):

• I actually figured out how to get the max mega menu plugin working! This is solved then.

But the problem with the wrong link is still there, just can't find it :-(
  • Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check again.
    We do not support Max Mega Menu plugin, so we cannot be any help for you.
    Thanks.
  • I followed your instructions but the problem is still there. Max Mega Menu is not causing the problem, the links didn't work before I installed it. 

I have a feeling it has to do with the setup of the starting page (homepage). Still can't find where to look.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    We've been on your website, and this is not theme fault.
    It must be a hosting issue.
    We disabled plugins, created a new menu and changed the theme to "Twenty Seventeen" and it's still not working.
    Please talk with your hosting provider about this.

Thanks.
  • Thanks, everything is now fixed!