Header Height

Hello,
I wish to use the classic header style but i need to reduce it's height, is there a css code that I can use?
Moreover I'd like to control the vertical position of the menu items, again is there a code I can use?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Sam

Comments

• Hi Sam,

if you will send us url to your website then we can have a look on what you need.
  • Hello,
    sorry for the delay, this is my website:
    Regards
    Sam
  • As we see, your live website is different from what you showed on screenshot. And all you can do in this case is move menu items a little bit down so they can be in the same line as logo. This can be done within below css:
    #Top_bar .menu_wrapper { margin-top: 10px !important; }
    .header-transparent #Top_bar .top_bar_right { top: -5px; }
    Thanks!
  • Hello,
    I've tried the code but now I realize that the code you sent me is not the one I asked for. The reason why I still have the old transparent menu is that the classic header layout looks horrible and my customer complained about it.
    The code you gave me reinforce the problem adding space on the top while I need to actually reduce the Header hight and align the menu elemets in a second moment.
    So is there a css code I can use to reduce the Header height?
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Sam
  • We gave you css for exactly what you showed on screenshot. And unfortunately we do not have anything else because we have no idea what exactly you want to do. And until you won't create screenshot with better explanation, we won't be able to give you anything else.
  • I prepared a second screenshot in order to explain you better what I showed in the previous screenshot (and explained in the ticket: "reduce the Header height and align the menu elements in a second moment" ...my collegues keep  assuring me that's so clear that can't be said in a better way 0_0').
  • Sorry but we really don't get it :) So you want to align menu items vertically or maybe you want to decrease height of menu section? Because for the 1st question, we gave you answer in previous messages but for 2nd will work below css:
    #Top_bar #logo { padding: 10px 0 0 0 !important; }
  • Thank you for the quick reply,
    first of all I want to decrease height of menu section, than I want to align menu items vertically.
    Maybe now I need a css to decrease height, then I will use the css you gave me to align menu items vertically.
    So, one step at a time :) How can I decrease height of menu section? 
  • The css we have you in previous message will decrease height of menu section.