Updtade error in a new version of WPBakery Page Builde

I cant uptade to a new version of this plug-in i received a messagem with  "To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?" after click om settings to validate license i got this message 

NO LICENSES FOUND

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
    thanks

Thanks!
  • WPBakery has stopped working, does not update and due to this fact I can not edit my theme (MEDICOM). When I contact the plugin I am informed that you should send a new code ... The problem is that until that happens I can not edit anything on my page.

I need an urgent solution !!!
  • What is MEDICOM theme?
    Please send here link to your website and make some screenshots of your issue
    Cheers