How to place Shopping cart icon to Main menu and changes in shop slider styles

edited September 2018 in WooCommerce
Hello!
In some of yours pre-built websites you have woocommerce and at this websites menu have a shopcart icon. For example in HERBAL site there is beutiful shop cart icon in the right corner of menu. How to do the same?
I chose icon in BeTheme options-Shop but nothing showed up.
Also I need to have this icon in mobile version, near sandwich menu button. same like in a herbal theme.
And where I can change icon color, because i sow in different themes this colors are different.

And second question.
In Shop slider how to change (or get rid of) background color under product name and price.
My section with slider has a dark background and this white rectangles makes all ugly.
Also where i can change text color of product name and price in shop slider.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    1)If after selecting Cart | Icon in Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop
    the icon is not appearing, please disable all of the plugins and check again.

2) All of this settings can be changed only with Custom CSS code:
    Paste it to Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .shop_slider .desc{
    background:transparent !important;
    }

.shop_slider .desc a{
    color:red !important;
    }

.shop_slider .desc .price{
    color:green !important;
    }
    Cheers
  • Pablo, thank you for so fast reply.
    CSS work perfectly, thank yo so much.

But I steel have problems with shopping cart. It does not showing up in header. I had exactly what you showed me on screenshot. I even try to change  for some other icons.
    I tryed your advice. First time I deactivate plugins - nothing, in second try i delete  all plugins and then install them again, I even try to changer Header layot style.
    Whatever I do I can't see shopping cart icon in my my menu, in both mobile and desktop view.
    Some glitch I guess
  • Please go to
    Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Extras
    and turn off the hide option in Top Bar Right.

It should appear now.
  • yes! now this work! Thank you so much!