Shopping cart icon not showing

Hi There,

Using the latest version of BeTheme (I think you might called it BestTheme) I've got an issue with the shopping cart icon in the top header as it is not showing.

I'm using the overlay menu style and I've made sure the Right Top Bar is not set to hidden. Still it doesn't want to show. Please have a look.

Thanks!
Michael

Comments

• Hi,

overlay header is a header which doesn't display any extra stuff except the menu icon. This header type need to be very simple. However, if you don't mind about the mess and would like to display right top bar content, you need to use the following css:
    .header-overlay .top_bar_right { 
        display: block !important;
    }
    #Top_bar .top_bar_right {
        left: 20px !important;
        top: 8px !important;
    }
  • Totally agreed with your design suggestion but thanks for the CSS. Will give it a go. PS. Awesome service!

• Can I make it stick next to menu?
  • Yes, you can make it sticky under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Header > Sticky Header section.
  • I am using the transparent split menu and my cart isnt showing top right but my search icon is? :) When i take the search option out there is still no cart. 

Suggestions?

If not, i have made the 'cart' page a menu option. Is there a way to get a number 'notification' to come up on the cart menu option when someone adds however many items to their cart?
  • Did you checked off the Top Bar Right option in Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Extras?
    Also, disable all of the plugins too.

This 'notifications' are working for users from beginning.
    If you want to know an amount of all items in carts of users, then you have to edit theme files, because betheme do not have this option.
    Thanks.