Text Logo and slider responsivess

Hi,

I have a problem with Text Logo and Slider on mobile screen.
Text logo is a little bit longer. At Theme Options -> Global -> Logo -> Text Logo, I have put in this code: <h2 style="font-size:30px">Letalska šola<br>Jus security</h2><h2 style="color:#fff; font-size: 15px">SI.ATO.004</h2>
Slider is set at Page -> Media -> Slider I Revolution Slider
The issue is that slider covers the logo text.

Regards,
Matej

Comments

• Hi,
    for us it behaves correctly and there is nothing wrong. The text logo field should have text onl inserted, if you have chosen to use the <h2> tags inside then naturally the logo will be big and there is no css there for scaling this particular element.
    We suggest using a png logo with the text.
    thanks
  • Hi, 
    thanks for your reply!
    I managed to fix it with this custom CSS code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){#Top_bar .logo #logo{height: 105px !important;}}
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px){#Top_bar .logo #logo{height: 80px !important;}}
    @media only screen and (max-width: 321px){#Top_bar .logo #logo{height: 105px !important;}}
    @media only screen and (max-width: 303px){#Top_bar .logo #logo{height: 130px !important;}}

And I hope It will work fine on all devices. For now as I tested it works. :)
    ... I also got a lot of problems with Chrome on android because it caches a lot and it don't display updated website. And Inspector from Chrome diplayed it different as on mobile screen ...

Best regards,
    Matej