Inserting custom short code within a page

I am WPBakery Page Builder and am adding a testimonial section using the "Testimonial Rotator" plugin.  When I add the custom shortcode it automatically adds it to the bottom of the page.  How do I place this shortcode in different parts of the page?  Can it be placed within an "Add Item" section on the page builder?  (Fairly new to WordPress but this is a great theme so far!!)

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks
  • Thanks Pablo, yes I totally realize that support for other themes isn't tested, etc.  I guess my question with this theme builder that you have included with your product is there the ability to add 3rd party short codes within sections in your builder? (As a general question and not asking for support relating to any external plugin).

Thanks
  • Muffin Builder do not have option to add 3rd party codes/plugins.
    But, if your custom plugin can be turned on by shortcode, then use a Column item in
    MB and insert this there.

If you're talking about WPBakery, there is such an option, but we do not support this.
    Only 'vanilla' version of their Page Builder.
    Thanks.