<br> or <br/> tag issue in testimonials sections

Break tag in the testimonial content section(Custom Post Testimonial Section) is not working. No matter how many spaces we give in visual it doesn't take them into the account. Instead, We have to go to Text and enter break <br/> tag in the html. Hit publish one time and it will work. After that if we again edit the content from the Visual bar, it again stops working. Solution please.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hello Pablo - I have upload the screenshots - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zGbYALBalZuEIR5NuZ2NcbN09XPi-j3z

screenshot t1 - goto this url - https://focusu.com/testimonials/ currently that's how it's gonna look like.
    screenshot t2 - in the backend that's how it will look like. without making any changes hit update.
    screenshot t3 - it will remove the break tag from the content
    screenshot t4 - added <br/> tag again in the content
    screenshot t5 - spaces came back.

problem is - if i again edit this testimonial, it will again remove break tag from the content. 

Did you get my point? 

Thanks
  • I tested it and everything works fine with <br />
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check again.
    Thanks.
  • Hello Pablo - I know once you hit updated it works but for some weird reason after the next edit it strips down the break tag. Are you able to re-create the problem on your end?

Thanks
  • The wordpress visual editor wil remove breaks or add <p> tags by its own. This is how it works and we cannot really do anything about it. We suggest using the muffin builder and the column item to have the things you type in actually apply.
    thanks
  • he wordpress visual editor wil remove breaks or add <p> tags by its own. - this doesn't happens on it's own. 

But i got your point. I think <p> tag will resolve my issue.

Thanks