Link and Layover

Hi,

I want to send visitors to another website and trigger a layover.
So I need a button which opens a link to another website in a new window and which triggers a layover.

Is that possible?

Comments

• Hi,
    okay so, you want to click on a link which will open a new browser window and display a website, this is possible, you just have to use the target="_blank" attribute in the link.
    But we do not understand what is a layover, please explain and give examples.
    thanks
  • Hi,

A layover is a popup. I would like to use a button. In this case when the user clicks on the button he is getting redirected to cnn.com. At the same time when the user clicks a popup should appear with a defined text like "Not found where you was looking for? Can we help you?" and link inside. The popup should only appear when the user clicks on the button and is redirected to cnn.com

[button title="Click here for the latest news" link="https://www.cnn.com" target="_blank" align="" icon="" icon_position="" color="" font_color="" size="2" full_width="" class="" download="" rel="" onclick=""]
  • Hi,
    This is not possible with BeTheme basic options.
    It require an JS script which will appear whe somebody will click on this button.
    We do not support files customizations.

You have to do it or find somebody who'll be able to do it.
    Thanks.