Background on Biolab theme

When the theme and or any page is loading up it has a black background before showing the image/slider and I would like to change that to white.

Can you advise how to do this through the theme?

Also how do I change the colors of the headings on specific pages vs. changes all sub heading titles of the page in the featured image?

Thanks,

Brandon

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi,
    Please change your background image extension from .png to .jpg to avoid long loading of revolution slider (and appearing black background)

To change color of the headings on specific pages you have to use a custom css.
    Just take an id of page from body tag, and make custom css for it.

Example:
    body.page-id-363 h1.title{color:red !important}
    Thanks

• Please change your background image extension from .png to .jpg to avoid long loading of revolution slider (and appearing black background)
    - where do I change the background image extension?

To change color of the headings on specific pages you have to use a custom css.
    Just take an id of page from body tag, and make custom css for it.
    - where do I find the page id?

What would the custom css be if I need to make the background white on all image loading on all pages on the site?
  • 1) You have to create your slider from beginning.
    Download that image which is in old slider and change the PNG to JPG

2) To check the page id, you have to click right mouse button on your page and click 'inspect',
    then find a <body> tag and find a id of it.

3) I see that you already solved it out.

Cheers