Slider Plugin Not Installing

Im getting the following message on standard install, please help.

Warning: require_once(/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php on line 59 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php on line 59

Comments

• Hi,
    Did you migrate the website from somewhere?
    It says that some files are missing.

Please, connect to your server via ftp, find the RevSlider plugin folder and rename it to something else, then try again.
    Also disable all of the plugins.

Thanks.
  • This is directly from envato onto a brand new Flyhwheel install. 

Do you have any other ideas? I don't know how to do what you are saying.
  • Hi,
    Here's how to connect to FTP: https://www.siteground.com/kb/connect-to-ftp-using-filezilla/
    Try to do it what I told you in the previous post.

If you still don't know how to do it, please post, we'll try to do it another way.
    Thanks.
  • This doesn't make sense to me. I currently have 23 purchased licenses for this and have never had a issue.

" find the RevSlider plugin folder and rename it to something else"
    Change the folder name to what? Then try what again? 

"disable all of the plugins.
    What does this mean? Disable plugins before changing the name and doing what?

At this point my is nearly finished except this issue, please provide a detailed way of moving forward.

Thank you
  • Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Let me explain.

1) "rename it to something else" - rename the folder of RevSlider to I don't know, maybe 'backupRevSlider' or 'myBuggedSlider.'
    It's your choice what name of it will be.
    Also, you can delete the whole folder if you don't have there any important sliders.

"Then try what again?" - Try to install Revolution Slider again.
    It looks like your plugin wasn't installed correctly, that's why we are changing the name the old revSlider folder name and installing it again.

2) Disable all of the plugins before installing the Revolution Slider again.
    Thanks.