mobile menu styling

Hi,

I am using side slide menu for mobile. I want to make the fonts bigger, also add social media icons and contact info. How can i do that? It looks very empty right now.

www.idilevents.com

Comments

• Hi,
    Be sure that your social icons are not hidden in Theme Options > Responsive > Header
    http://prntscr.com/kvrnfj
    Then, please go to Theme Options > Social and fill these fields which you want to be shown.

To increase a font size, please go to Theme Options > Fonts > Size & Style
    It's main menu option - if you want to increase only Side Slide font size, then you have to use custom CSS code.

To have contact info in Responsive option, you must have it on the desktop too.
    There is no other option, of course, you can customize your theme files, but we do not support that.
    Thanks.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your detailed reply. 
    Can you just point me where to look for Side Slide font size? I checked with chrome devtools and made some experiment but font size didnt change?
  • Sorry, my fault - I forgot that you have it as a mobile menu, not the default one.
    Please paste this CSS code into Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    #Side_slide span{
    font-size:20px !important;
    }
    Thanks.
  • great. thanks!
  • Hi again,

Is it also possible to make the social media icons on this menu bigger?

And one more thing. When clicked on, Instagram and Pinterest icons directs the user to their apps. But Facebook icon redirects the user to the facebook web page. How can i fix this? 
  • Hi,
    To make your social media icons bigger, you have to use a custom CSS code.
    Unfortunately, we do not have an option in theme options to increase them.

All redirection links are inserted in Theme Options > Social
    You have to change the facebook link.
    Thanks.