Portafolio con imagenes y títulos

Greetings, I would like to make the portfolio of images as in the creative2 template. I want to put text and images in the same portfolio. I want you to give me the right steps to follow. https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/creative2/#

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,
    You can install second WordPress and BeTheme on subdomain or subfolder and check, how it was made.
    You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.

thanks

• Hello, the complicated steps?, I am not an expert in the handling of the subject and if there are configurations there that do not see them, I am going to take a long time to detect them. If you could facilitate the configurations or give me a clue, I would really appreciate it. Finally, if I change all the contents of wordprees so that everything is visualized in Spanish.

Thank you

• Hi, I try to install the demo, but I get this error: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ test2colegiosp \ wp-includes \ Requests \ Transport \ cURL.php on line 441

and I can not move forward.

if they marked the steps to be able to put together that portfolio, I would be grateful, because you only link me to another facility that I can not install.
  • This error appears and you cannot fully download your content because the hosting settings are too low. Increase the Max execution time. Please contact your hosting provider for this, we cannot do anything about it.
    thanks