Taxonomies as icons in single product page

Hi,

I've used your theme to build an online shop for some tech products. I really need your advice on figuring out how to develop a solution for presenting some attributes or taxonomies as icons on the single product page.

For example some product have wi-fi, some have usb, some have both, some have none. I need to create some kind of custom field or taxonomy or attribute or anything that I could use, that I can select in the admin product page and that would show as an icon (wi-fi, or usb, or both, or none) on the front end singe product page, right below the short description.

Could you suggest any solution for this?

King regards
Alex

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio
    thanks
  • Thanks for the quick reply. I was not expecting to solve this through support. I'm just asking for some help, because I don't even know what to look for. I'm sure we are much more exposed to this kind of subjects and I hoped you could help your customer with some direction, some guideline, something to investigate further.
  • It requires solid woocommerce files.
    But, surely you have to create new taxonomies:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/creating-custom-taxonomies-wordpress/

I mean, create one main taxonomy(like headphones) and inside of it, taxonomies like
    (minijack, Bluetooth etc.).

I'm not sure if this will work as you want, but this is the only thing that comes into my mind.
    Thanks.
  • Thanks Pablo.