Any suggestion how to center menu using stack:center

13»

Comments

• That looks like it works well! I still have one link that stacks because of the width that the links take up, but I think I can just condense the menu down to the three lines when at that width.Thank you for your help!
  • I'm unable to figure out how to get the navigation on either side of the logo. The navigation gets stacked on the left side. I've tried the shortcode listed at the beginning of this thread with the "Stack:center" option as well as the split menu. I'd appreciate your help! :)

my site (saltydoggraphics.com)
  • @rce09c You are using the split menu, so you need to create two sepeare menus (left and right)
    After you make the menus, go to appearance>menus>manage location and set the primary menu(left) and the secondary menu (right) Here is a screen: http://prntscr.com/f418zk
  • Ahh! Thank you so much! That worked perfectly.
  • Hi,

Im using bethemes/hosting. I want to move the menu bar to the center and the logo will still remains. Please guide. 
  • All header/menu types are in Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header
    Thanks
  • Hi,

Thank you for the fast reply. Do you have a css where I can move the menu to the center or right side? 
    Thank you
  • The position of the menu is managed by javascript script.
    If we customize it by simple CSS, the responsive of the website can be corrupted on some devices.

To change it, you would have to edit theme files or use advanced css code, but we do not support this.
    We suggest using already created header types in BeTheme.
    Thanks.

• I posted this code

#Header .menu > li { display: inline-block; float: none;

#Top_bar .menu_wrapper { text-align: center; width: 100%;

#Top_bar .top_bar_left { width: 100% !important; }

.header-stack #Top_bar .top_bar_right { display: none; }

The menu did centre, but when I scrolled down the page, the menu appear as second bar below the logo.

Here is a link to the website - https://tdbdemo.site/marlainpolovin/

Thanks in advance.

• I do not recommend using this kind of CSS codes, it's not good.

You can disable the CSS for sticky menu by adding :not() pseudoclass.

It would look like this, just for example:

#Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu_wrapper{}

Remember, the .is-sticky class is just for #Top_bar

Thanks