Help with homepage title not being spidered correctly

Hi, we launched our site on Oct 12th, the site was spidered by Google on Oct 15th. However the homepage title has not been updated, it still shows the old page title.

This is our homepage:

Page title: Aid & Attendance Benefit for Veterans & Surviving Spouses | American Veterans Aid

Google search:

All of our other pages have been spidered correctly and updated, any ideas on why the homepage hasnt?

Comments

• Hi,
    All SEO titles, descriptions can be changed in Theme Options > SEO
    Google needs a few days to make your page refreshed by their system, so you have to be patient.

Also, please clear cache of your browser.
    Thanks

• Thanks for the reply, I attached two screenshots of what Im seeing and my settings.

Google isn't picking up any custom page titles, descriptions or keywords. Am I doing this right?

• Should "Use Built-In Fields" be OFF? Since I'm entering custom SEO on each page?
  • No, leave it on if you want to use our SEO. You should also enter the details in the theme options. Only those set on each page will get applied.

It could be that our SEO is not advanced enough for your needs, you should then use a plugin like Yoast. Then you should disable the built in fields only.

But Pablo is right, you shoudl wait some time.
    thanks