White space on Blog Post page and Excerpt words not appearing

1. On the blog post page how do you remove the white space that appears between the header and the blog post?

2. I have the Excerpt length set to 26 (which is default) - however not all posts have the preview excerpt.

(I've sent an email with our site credentials and referencing this section to have a look at)

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,
    1) Please, show me a screenshot or link to this page
    2) Did you fill the excerpt field on all posts?
    If not, then all not filled posts will not display any excerpt field.
    Thanks
  • Thanks Pablo,

I've attached a screen shot at https://snag.gy/YctDOg.jpg

I also sent the page link and login credentials through the contact page.
  • I found the problem with the excerpt posts - it was inserting some weird code within the text and when I removed it that fixed it.

Just need to fix the white space problem.

Thank you
  • Hi there, just wanted to touch base to see if you had any ideas on the white space issue with the theme?

Thank you
  • We're waiting for your login credentials, but we didn't get any message from you yet.
    Please check your mail inbox for our response, look also inside the spam folder.
    If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.
    Be sure that you sent all required information like wordpress login credentials, link to your page and link to this discussion.

Thanks
  • Thanks Pablo, I've checked my spam folder as well and no reply.  I've just emailed the requested information again.

Thank you
  • I turned on the minimalist option in Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header and it's okay now.
    Thanks