Problem in RTL menu in Posts mobile layout with chrome

i built new website it work just fine on PC RTL but in mobile phone  i have some problems in posts specially in google chrome, the menu is shifted at the left far away from  the page you can take a look at
the same post is work fine on Firefox mobile
i tested on several phones all of them have the same shifted menu on chrome browser mobile version
this is not happen with this post only but with the other posts how ever the same problem not happen with pages it is happening  only with posts
how ever the menu not good optimized RTL mobile and it take me a while to pick up layout not make a problem with RTL mobile layout
Best Regards

Comments

• Hi,
    You have some issues in your console.
    Please try to get rid of them.

Also, disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • i have same problem with several phones all with google chrome browser but with firefox it work fine
    even the menu not optimized good with mobile RTL
    i cleaned cache and browser cache and same problem remain i do not know if you could not see it happening with you but i will try to figure this problem out myself
    thank you
    Best Regards
  • I do not see this issue now.
    Did you solve it?

Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks
  • i do not know what you talk about but this problem remain on chrome browser or any browser based on chrome but this problem not exist on firefox i still working on it
  • Maybe there is just cache on your mobile device? Have you tried to purge the cache?
    Please tell us which phone are you testing on.
    thanks