create more custom menu locations

hello
in a website i'm developing i'm using polylang to have the website in 3 languages (eng, ita, rus).
some pages of it use the custom menu option to have a specific menu for them instead of the generic default one (3 different custom menus). 
I've built the website to have english as primary language, and italian and russian as secondary ones.
I was now translating it to italian but i've stumbled upon some issuses: I've already set which pages are eng and which are ita, when going to set the custom menu for some pages i can not set their custom menu because that location is already taken by the default main menu in the wordpress settings. I could use the default "secondary menu" and "social menu top" which i've not been using for two of my custom menus but there would be still the 3rd missing its location.
i was thinking to create 3 "fake" menu locations to which I'll assign the custom menus but the question is how? I don't recall seeing some option that would be useful inside betheme options. I'm already running the website on a child theme, so maybe there is some leverage there...

Comments

• ok, i've solved this myself. I've added this code to my functions.php in my child theme

function register_my_menus() {
      register_nav_menus(
        array(
          'fg-menu' => __( 'FG Menu' ),
          'mv-menu' => __( 'MV menu' ),
          'fh-menu' => __( 'FH menu' )
        )
      );
    }
    add_action( 'init', 'register_my_menus' );

Where "FG/MV/FH menu" are the readable menu names location and "fg/mv/fh-menu" the "wordpress" names for the new locations
  • Hi,
    You can recreate menu in muffin builder.
    To hide menu and footer in Muffin Builder, you have to change the template to "blank page"

Thanks